'The Bank's of the Tyne' pub, formerly 'The Ellison Arms' on Wagonway Rd in 1991. It is no longer there.

Hebburn railway Station in the early 1960s

Looking down river from Harrison's slipway in 1947. Thanks to Ken Taylor for allowing us to see some of his photos.

Another Ken Taylor photo looking down rhe riverside from Bill Quay late 40's early 50's

Ken Taylor collection from 40's-50's.

Ken Taylor collection 1940's-50's again. Hebburn is just a few hundred yards downriver past the Staiths.

Bill Quay our neighbouring town closely linked to Hebburn through having Coal staiths between the 2 towns.

Another one from Ken Taylor taken 40's-50's at Harrison's Slipway where he was once a Manager

A very rare Victorian photo of Hebburn 'A'Pit from the Chronicle archives. 'A'Pit was located near the 'Low Road'-High Lane Row.

A fantastic old photo from Ken Taylor showing 'Pelaw Main Staiths' 'The Copper Work's' United Alkali Chemical's.

'Hebburn Urban District Council' offices on the corner of Argyle/Albert streets. A 1967 Chronicle photo

Ron French photo of the lane between Victoria St & James St (later Prince Consort Rd) yards on the right.